Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Friday, November 02, 2007

Well, it's about time for an update I suppose. I have less than a week left living in Palmerston North and less than a week having a girlfriend. For the latter, I am sad as that I really have had an absoulute blast with Erica..... but we both knew that realistically this was a finite relationship. As for getting out of Palmy though...... WAHOOOOOOO!!!!
In proper Matt Natti style, I JUST managed to find a flat to move into. That being said, in Matt Natti style, I totally scored! I will be moving into a 2 bedroom house, right on lake Taupo, and paying only $100/ week. Considering that for the Taupo region just a ROOM in a house goes for $140 or so.... I'd say I lucked out. The flat is owned by one of Plateau Tree Service's regular clients. The landlord has not been renting it because money was not an issue.... he just wanted to wait for "the right" person/ people to come along. Thankfully, that is me.
I still need to suss up a new work visa.... but as that I still have until Feb on the old one I should be sweet (oh Natti.... don't put THIS ONE off or they'll throw you out!!!). My plan is to move in this coming wekend and then go to immigration Monday or Tuesday. No worries..... I always manage to pull it together at the last minute!
SO...... 2 bedrooms. One Natti. Do I hear guest bedroom? This means I need guests. This means....... I WANT PEOPLE TO COME VISIT ME!!!!!!!!! New Zealand kicks serious butt and I will be living smack dab in the middle of all he coolness that the North Island has to offer. Great rock climbing, sweet mountains (year round back country snowboarding), FREE hotpools around every bend, caving, kayaking, some of the world's greatest trout fishing.... what ever!

Ah well... my own damm fault for moving so far away. Luvs ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home