Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Thursday, August 09, 2007

And so another adventure comes and goes......

The trip back to New England was a huge success. Claydon and I got in a HEAP of great climbing, I managed to catch up with MOST of my friends and almost all of my family (although I STILL missed out on seeing a few important people here and there due to the buisiness of my schedule!). Thankfully, Holmes Safari (the greatest party in the UNIVERSE!!!) went off with out a hitch and as usual I was able to catch up with a group of friends unlike any others in the world, as well as having a preety DAMM good weekend just enjoying life.
Of course, I have written and spoke of my love for New Zealand time and time again...... but this last visit "home" really made me realise the magic and beauty inherent in New England. I have some of the coolest friends and greatest family of ANYONE I know. On top of that, I realise now that I was brought up in one of the most beautiful, adventurous, friendly places in the whole WORLD! Although my trip to New Zealand seems to be where I have really "come into my own....." I realise now that it was both the nurture AND Neitcher (I realise that the spelling has GOT to be off on that!) of my childhood in New England that has allowed me to become the fun loving adventurer that I am today. If it was not for the support and encouragement of my friends and family to live my life to the fullest and the bounty of adventures availible for me to explore right outside my front door...... well, recon I'd be a bit of a drab individual! I guess what I'm really trying to say.... to anyone who is taking the time to read this and is therefore at least a LITTLE interested in the days and life of Matt Natti is...... thanks for being there for me for all these years. I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home