Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wow.... I just got my appendix out! My tummy was feeling a bit yuck yesterday morning (Sunday the 12th). By mid day it was REAL bad, so I decided it was worth going to the hospital. After a few hours of tests and being poked and prodded..... they decided that surgery was the best option. I guess, whether or not it actually WAS acute appendicidous (sp???), the appendix is useless so no harm in cutting it out!
Anyways.... not much of an entry, but definitly worth letting y'all know!

3 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger and i said...

Must've been all that sushi... Heal up well holmes...

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger bicyclemacgyver said...

Wow...so no climbing again...u must be phreaking out. Glad your doing well. Great to see you.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger argh & Arrgghh said...

Thirty-three and already a tummy tuck! Dude.

Glad you are o.k. cupcake.
Another tuna on the boat.

Argh & Arrgghh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home