Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I want to put everyones mind at ease.... because I've certainly gotten a few hints of concern from both friends and family. Yes.... my life hear currently does not involve a women. Oh well. My life hear is fairly repetitive, so when I write on the blog or talk to any of you.... it may sound like I am stagnating or getting bored. Let's get one thing PERFECTLY clear.... I am having an absoulute BLAST here! I go rock climbing EVERY opertunity I can. I have so far developed 5 new climbing areas, have been responsible for over 120 first ascents on virgin rock in the North island, am in the process of writing 3 climbing guides, am a few final phone calls away from receiving a sponsorship from a local outdoors store. Dispite the fact that I am not conforming to the standard role of what is "happiness" in todays society (wife, kid, morgage etc....) I am absoulutely LOVING just being a bumm and savoring every moment of being ALIVE.
To many times I have heard people say "oh I wish I could..." or "if only I had," or I wish I wasn't stuck in this dead end blah, blah, blah".... well I have carped my diem and am flat out LIVING. I am sorry if this comes across as being rude or selfish, I just want everyone to know that I am not unhappy with any of my decisions as of late. The only real regret I have is how far away my family and friends are and that they can not actually get to share in all of the cool stuff that I have been seeing and doing here. That being said, of COURSE I am still planning on coming home for summer (northern hemi) vacation to catch up with y'all. I miss everyone heaps. I STILL wish I could get a few of you out here..... but perhaps MY adventure is better suited to me. On that note.... all of YOU need to get out and make your own adventures! Don't say "Gee, that Natti guy sounds like he is having fun. I wish I could do that....." JUST DO IT!!!!! Get out and LIVE. Have an adventure and don't regret being a little selfish now and again. Life is meant to be fun. We all need to push our bounds and get out of our comfort zone every now and again to let us know that there is still bllod pumping in our veins.

OK.... that's my rant. Luvs you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home