Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So the king of procrastination is one day closer to the deadline to travel home.... and still one day away from getting a ticket! Ok, it's not ALL bad.... I do have my round trip set from NZ to LAX and back to NZ. I figure, worse case senerio I just thumb to Yosemite valley and live the life of a climbing bum until I need to go back! Ok, seriously though..... I was intent on getting back on frequent survivor miles, but they seem to not want to cough up the flight.... so I am just waiting for an electronic $$$ transfer to go through so I can use my US debit card for on-line mega deals!
In a perfect world I will be touching down in New England (somewhere) early Saturday, July 8th. Apon confermation I will send out a mass email in case anyone actually cares. fOR the record, I will be happy to accept couch offers as well as any tree work folks might care to throw my way so I can have some "play money" while I'm back.
On a more "adventure" note.... despite my munched fingers, I went for a climb down at Turakarai in Wellington this past weekend. My middle finger was splinted up and I simply didn't use my mushed thumb. It was not my best bouldering session by far, but after 3 weeks of not climbing I was starting to suffer rather severe withdrawals! My muscles were actually getting sore from NOT climbing.... weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home