Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

On a less "Personal maiming" note.... life is still good down in Kiwiland. The thumb(s) are healing nicely. I ALMOST have 2 normal nails again! I've (obviously) been climbing heaps, mishapen thumbnails and all. Claydon and I have been working on a guide book for our "secret" new area and so far have managed to accumulate (with the help of a few friends) over 80 new climbs in a virgin bouldering area! it is pretty cool to be directly related to SO MANY climbs and to play such a major part in the developement of a new climbing destination.
I have taken to doing some flirting with a cute little Kiwi gal named Caroline... though I am still holding back on any serious relationships right now. Fear? Mabey... could be I'm just REALLY enjoying being a selfish, single, care free climbing BUM! I am currently doing the "lets do some social stuff and get to know each other a bit better" thing right now... I will admit that it is quite nice to be getting googley eyes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home