Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ah, back in New Zealand.... "happy as Larry." So I headed home for a month to catch up with friends and family. It was good.Despite being home fotr a full month, I STILL didn't get to see everyone I wanted to.... but it was still a damm good trip. I (obviously) did a HEAP of climbing, caught up with most of my mates and spent quitwe a bit of quality time with the fam. I will be honest... I had planned on doing a lot of couch surfing while I wa home to avoid "family overload<" but once they had me in there clutches..... I didn't WANT them to let go. I was really good to get to be a part of the clan again.

Ok... I'll openly admit, it is fairly late right now and I've had a wee more than one tasty adult beverage so far tonite.... so this isn't a very detailed or long post, but at least it it someting. I'll update a bit more when I am not quite so asleep at "the wheel."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home