Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Sunday, June 11, 2006

So I had another productive weekend. My mates Ryan, Claydon and I went up to Napier to check out an area of TOTALLY unclimbed limestone outcrops and boulders. We spent half of our time developing access (cutting trails and landing areas) and the rest of the time was spent scrubbing holds and climbing up on them. The weekend produced access to over 10 primo boulders and 14 first ascents!
On a different, more technical note..... I have FINALLY managed to get some pictures of the adventure onto a website. My computer is VERY slow so I am reduced to uploading one at a time, but at least it is a start! They can be found at "The Coolest Website in the World," which is the brainchild of my mate Nick Steglich back home. The address is www.holmes-page.com and the pictures are located in (duh) the photo gallery, under "MNatti down under." Feel free to surf around the site a bit.... though you will no doubt find some goofy pictures of "old school Natti," which I would honestly rather no one EVER see (thanks Nick)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home