Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home, home, home!!!! Well, at least "home" as I knew it. I'm totally stoked to be back in the states.... but I will admit that NZ definitely is feeling more and more like home. Regardless of that.... it's going to be great to catch up with the crew.
The plane ride (on my birthday!) was ok this go around. The food was awesome, there was a cool selection of movies (on my personal TV screen with personal dvd selection), the booze was free and I was fortunate enough to have a cute Aussie gal to sit next to on the flight (thouh it was a bit odd when she fell asleep on my shoulder and drooled a bit!). The temerature change was a bit of a shock.... from low 30's to high 90's in 12 hours... my body is still freaking out trying to adjust. Thankfully I suffered only a little jetlag.... it feels more like a gentle, 3 day hang over (of course.... I've had my share of evening drinks... so I may actually just have a gentle hang over). At least I have heaps of great mexicazn joints to keep me entertained for the next few days!!!
Well... that's really about all for now. As soon as I have a phone for the states... I'll post it up so I'm a bit more attainable. Hope to catch up with all the "staties" sooner rather than later! Luvs y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home