Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ok... no major news, but it's been over a month so I figured I should post SOMETHING! I have been climbing a lot (duh). I am TOTALLY stoked to be heading back home for so long... it is going to be great to be more than just the "token American" for a bit! I miss EVERYONE back in New England (and beyond) and it will be great to properly catch up for a change.
So, how much am I stiked to come back? Well, for the record, I was given a job offer by my current boss to become a manager for the company. This would have meant a pay raise and the ability to do a bit less physically demanding work all the time. Perhaps I screwed up by saying no.... but I was willing to take a gamble. I NEED to come home for a bit. I NEED to catch up with my crew and be HOME (proper home, not just the roof over my head) for a while. The way I see it, I am a DAMM good arborist. Arborist are also (conviniently) in HUGE demand in NZ (hell, EVERYWHERE) and so I recon that as much as my boss says he needs to "move on," I am willing to take the chance that he won't be able to fill the new manager position by the time I get back. Cocky? Mabey. The way I see it though, if my new job started with a comprimise.... then it already went against the new "Matt Natti" moto... do what makes you happy. If anything get in the way of that happiness, don't do it!
So I guess that's me for now. Big, rib crushing hugs to the lot of ya!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger bicyclemacgyver said...

You want to work in sales...I'll put you to work.

Did you get the message that I got you at least one Didgeridoo gig?

I have 2 kayaks for Holmes and my waterbike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home