Life is an adventure: MNatti in NZ

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

And so a new chapter begins in the Life of Matt Natti......
It has been settled apon, that although a great friendship and many great memories have been forged, Cris and I have grown in two different directions over the past year (or more) and are best suited to follow our own paths. I think the fact that even in the same country, we were unable to make time for each other was a sign from the get go.
It is actually more a releif to me (and her) than a disapppointment. The "limbo," the uncertainty, the constant self doubt is gone. We are both now free to get on with the great adventure of life. We both agree that having such a blank slate in front of us is odd, but at least for me I find it to be a breath of fresh air. As that I have faith Critin and I will remain friends through all of this, the big fear is the loss of a second family. I have gotten to know the Dwyer/ Chase (and friends) fairly well over the past few years and will be sad to see them no longer a part of my life. I had hoped that we would be able to continue to have a friendly relationship, though if sides need to be chosen, blood is always going to be thicker than water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home